European Road Transport School - ERTS
I worked as a developer on this project which was a complete redesign of the European Road Transport School website.
This project was a complete redesign of an existing website for European Road Transport School. It was developed from a base theme in WordPress that also used Twitter Bootstrap for a responsive design.
Project Design - My Role
- Slice up a wireframe template into its component parts in order to apply styling to the base theme
- Build and style a page layout template for the hompage and another one for the other pages of the website
- Build a navigation system
- Set up and populate advanced custom fields for the image courses in the home page and large courses buttons
- Set up and populate advanced custom fields for the medium courses buttons in the sidebar
- Set up the initial links for the shoping cart in the sidebar, add remove and checkout and styling the items.
- Set up and test email accounts for the site
- Setup of Slider and images
- Create and edit images in Photoshop
- Populate the pages of the website with the relevant content
- insertion, positioning and styling of all images, text and links in the header, footer and other pages.
- Usability and accessibility testing
- Testing responsiveness across browsers